What type of gaming content?

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Since this is a community gaming channel should I include let's play videos? Im more looking into comedy/epic type of gaming videos. What type of gaming content should I be posting? What are some things to stay away from? Any type of honest feedback is greatly appreciated.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Since this is a community gaming channel should I include let's play videos? Im more looking into comedy/epic type of gaming videos. What type of gaming content should I be posting? What are some things to stay away from? Any type of honest feedback is greatly appreciated.
Are you talking about your personal channel? Let's plays are very overdone, and only work if you have a following already, or you have superior quality, or you know how to market yourself. I'd avoid trying to make huge let's plays on a game that doesn't interest you. Find games that can keep your interest, and can entertain people.

If you want a different style of video, you need to think of that yourself. We'd all hoard our ideas if they could spark interest quickly, hah. Just mess around with a few formats and see what you like best ^^

Reactions: Real Phukin G's

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Are you talking about your personal channel? Let's plays are very overdone, and only work if you have a following already, or you have superior quality, or you know how to market yourself. I'd avoid trying to make huge let's plays on a game that doesn't interest you. Find games that can keep your interest, and can entertain people.

If you want a different style of video, you need to think of that yourself. We'd all hoard our ideas if they could spark interest quickly, hah. Just mess around with a few formats and see what you like best ^^
I wouldn't call this a personal channel because its a community gaming channel but Im just wondering what types of content to accept and avoid. I was thinking the same I personally dont care for lets plays I just think they are boring. Though Im preferably accepting comedy or epic type of gaming videos.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I wouldn't call this a personal channel because its a community gaming channel but Im just wondering what types of content to accept and avoid. I was thinking the same I personally dont care for lets plays I just think they are boring. Though Im preferably accepting comedy or epic type of gaming videos.
Videos that spark interest. You can do montage videos for the best moments with commentary behind it. I'd avoid 15+ minutes of let's plays, and to have bitesized content that can be shared, or digested easily.

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Videos that spark interest. You can do montage videos for the best moments with commentary behind it. I'd avoid 15+ minutes of let's plays, and to have bitesized content that can be shared, or digested easily.
Dont plan on doing commentary lol just accepting and uploading gaming videos that get submitted to my channel. Thanks for your input tho appreciate it!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Dont plan on doing commentary lol just accepting and uploading gaming videos that get submitted to my channel. Thanks for your input tho appreciate it!
Okay, sounds good to me. I'm starting to understand you more now. Definitely avoid huge videos that are based on only let's plays, make sure they have a reason to exist. If they can spark attention, even better. But as always, good luck on finding those videos!

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Okay, sounds good to me. I'm starting to understand you more now. Definitely avoid huge videos that are based on only let's plays, make sure they have a reason to exist. If they can spark attention, even better. But as always, good luck on finding those videos!
Appreciate it, only had a few videos submitted and all were lets plays lol not trying to be mean just no what im looking for this channel, although maybe another community channel will accept them.

Reactions: fattmat

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
The better question is.. What do you enjoy? Make the videos you enjoy, and then work with it to see what works best for you. Find something fun, and find a way to make it where others love to watch it!