Service Request What Videos do You Want to See?

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello people of the internet, I'm from a small but rapidly growing Youtube channel called Gaming's Brink.

My goal as a content creator is to get gamers to start thinking in different ways.
I want people to notice different things around them.
I want them to play a game that they have played for hours on end and after watching my video, have a completely different opinion on it.

So now knowing my intentions I hope you guys understand my motives and it gives a good enough reason for you to help me with a problem I am having. Embarrassingly I'm not sure what to do next. In other words I have run out of ideas.

My question for you guys is "What do you guys want to see?"
Are there things that you have noticed that you dont see people talking about?
Is there something you believe gamers should be warned about that people don't take seriously?
Are you looking for a reason for why something happened in the gaming industry?
Do you want to know the history of a game?
Do you question why people may react to something in a certain way?

I'm sure at least one of you have one of these questions on a certain subject, and I plan to take it upon myself to answer these questions for you.

I am not certain what the rules are for links in this thread so I will not link my channel until someone tells me I can. I'm not even sure if I'm in the right place to be writing this thread to be honest. If you do want to take a look at my channel to get an idea of what kind of stuff I make just google Gaming's Brink and it should come up.

Thank you all in advance for reading through this and/or giving me an idea. I won't let you down!