Gaming Whats going on all of my Tube peeps

Hows it going everyone my name is Wes but i go by my Xbox gamertag JokinMistah Jay, or Jay for short. I live in Montana and yes i can confirm there is more than just cows and farmland up here. A buddy of mine told me about this site and told me i should start promoting my stuff here and see if that helps my stuff out. I have a Youtube for all of my videos i do and a Soundcloud for a podcast that i started a couple months ago. My podcast goes up weekly and a video for the podcast goes up on my youtube the same day or next day. My youtube is Mistah Jay Gaming, and my soundcloud is fubar gaming and reviews

Reactions: AFKPlays

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hows it going everyone my name is Wes but i go by my Xbox gamertag JokinMistah Jay, or Jay for short. I live in Montana and yes i can confirm there is more than just cows and farmland up here. A buddy of mine told me about this site and told me i should start promoting my stuff here and see if that helps my stuff out. I have a Youtube for all of my videos i do and a Soundcloud for a podcast that i started a couple months ago. My podcast goes up weekly and a video for the podcast goes up on my youtube the same day or next day. My youtube is Mistah Jay Gaming, and my soundcloud is fubar gaming and reviews
Hey there Wes/Jay, how is your internet in Montana? Promoting here works a little bit, but the real benefit is being able to meet other content creators ^^ What kind of games are you looking to focus on in the future?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Loved your Destiny videos....Neatly done...Keep up the good work! :D