Whats Good?!

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Look I know theres people on here that hate me which is okay I don't trip about that kind of stuff because theres no point feeding into negativity anyway I'm being honest when I say I hope all of you get big with your channels and wish you the best. I know youtube isnt easy but at the end of the day you wanna do something you love. And for those I have offended I do apologize hope we can put all that hate past us :) if not its all good fam not everyone is gonna like u in this world.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Look I know theres people on here that hate me which is okay I don't trip about that kind of stuff because theres no point feeding into negativity anyway I'm being honest when I say I hope all of you get big with your channels and wish you the best. I know youtube isnt easy but at the end of the day you wanna do something you love. And for those I have offended I do apologize hope we can put all that hate past us :) if not its all good fam not everyone is gonna like u in this world.
I'm sure people don't hold grudge Real, it was mainly just a miscommunication I'm sure ^^ Freedom family is here to stay :p

Reactions: Real Phukin G's

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
The thing I learned is that its online sometimes people sometimes take your text the wrong way but what can u do lol but like u said internet no place to hold grudges fam.
Definitely, tone is a lot harder to understand, and anybody can jump into the conversation at any given time! I hope that nobody here holds a grudge against you, but thanks for shedding more light on the matter ^^

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Wish the best of you, too!

If you want to avoid miscommunication, you could always add emojis at the end of your sentence. It may or may not be for some people, but sometimes I feel like really makes a difference between making a sentence sound very serious or cold and friendly and inviting.