Which MCN should I partner with?

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
I found two MCN that are really good but there are pros and cons to both however one does offer 75/25 revshare and no lock in. The other offers 90/10 revshare plus no lock in only con is that your channel has to be completely about gaming. This channel is but still though hard to choose. Also the 75/25 network offers your videos protection from copyright and the other I havent read anything on there website that it does but it offers help with SEO.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I still go to that company and I have to wait for my in at end of may also and you might get pay for 3 months for may pay for backup pays so it can add up with whole number :) and always go for copy right my friend. SEO is good to but Copy Right is more important then SEO to mine opinion.

Reactions: Real Phukin G's

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
I still go to that company and I have to wait for my in at end of may also and you might get pay for 3 months for may pay for backup pays so it can add up with whole number :) and always go for copy right my friend. SEO is good to but Copy Right is more important then SEO to mine opinion.
Alright all I know is that with their copyright system is that they protect your videos, but since this is a community gaming channel not sure if its something I need to worry about. Maybe once my other channel gets unlinked by freedom I will. Though I really appreciate your input.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Copy Right protect most of you video (With music and other not owned things), if you planning do add music in you community gaming channel or a game play music that where Copy Right comes in. I'm also community gaming channel also I just accepted mine dashboard invite form Freedom so I can play game song and/or music without worry to get copy right problems. and no problem I like to help people best I could do and hope you get a Sponsor. :D

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Copy Right protect most of you video (With music and other not owned things), if you planning do add music in you community gaming channel or a game play music that where Copy Right comes in. I'm also community gaming channel also I just accepted mine dashboard invite form Freedom so I can play game song and/or music without worry to get copy right problems. and no problem I like to help people best I could do and hope you get a Sponsor. :D
lol with my other channel when i recorded vids i just disabled in game music. I should contact both MCN's though to see if they help with that type of stuff.

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
I found two MCN that are really good but there are pros and cons to both however one does offer 75/25 revshare and no lock in. The other offers 90/10 revshare plus no lock in only con is that your channel has to be completely about gaming. This channel is but still though hard to choose. Also the 75/25 network offers your videos protection from copyright and the other I havent read anything on there website that it does but it offers help with SEO.

I would be ... careful with this. As someone who is an owner of a network.. saying 'Video protection from copyright' is an odd thing to me. That would mean that they either own the license to every video you're going to do (Which I assume limits your abilities) or they may have access to Content ID. That doesn't mean you wont still get hit with a DMCA. If you use other people's work, no network in the world can protect you from a copyright owner filing a DMCA. Totalbiscuit, Angryjoeshow, Jim Sterling - all have been attacked with DMCA's and have basically monoliths for networks. I'm not saying the network is lying, I'm just saying I'd tread carefully down that road.

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
I would be ... careful with this. As someone who is an owner of a network.. saying 'Video protection from copyright' is an odd thing to me. That would mean that they either own the license to every video you're going to do (Which I assume limits your abilities) or they may have access to Content ID. That doesn't mean you wont still get hit with a DMCA. If you use other people's work, no network in the world can protect you from a copyright owner filing a DMCA. Totalbiscuit, Angryjoeshow, Jim Sterling - all have been attacked with DMCA's and have basically monoliths for networks. I'm not saying the network is lying, I'm just saying I'd tread carefully down that road.
Ill be sure to keep that in mind thank you! Although I decided to partner with the 90/10 but there is minimum of 1k views but that should be no problem.