Community Who does Comedy skits??

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Well, my channel is in fact mostly let`s plays (since they are easier to produce and lots of fun x3), but I also have my comedy formats, like "Comedy with tea" or "Clyde got dared". I would love to make some comedy sketches and already have some scripts and weird ideas ready for that, but since I live in germany and many people either can`t speak english, don`t want to speak english or don`t want to be in front of a camera AT ALL, it might take years to realize this dream ^^`

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Well, my channel is in fact mostly let`s plays (since they are easier to produce and lots of fun x3), but I also have my comedy formats, like "Comedy with tea" or "Clyde got dared". I would love to make some comedy sketches and already have some scripts and weird ideas ready for that, but since I live in germany and many people either can`t speak english, don`t want to speak english or don`t want to be in front of a camera AT ALL, it might take years to realize this dream ^^`

So yeah, I`d love to collab, but since there`s probably a huge distance there could only be internet and/or messaging sketches, which I have no idea for rn ^^` It would be really cool if this was possible somehow, I guess OwO`
Aaaah, It sucks to live in the middle of nowhere xD

Fredman

Well-Known User
Nov 5, 2014
Alberta, Canada
YouTube
So yeah, I`d love to collab, but since there`s probably a huge distance there could only be internet and/or messaging sketches, which I have no idea for rn ^^` It would be really cool if this was possible somehow, I guess OwO`
Aaaah, It sucks to live in the middle of nowhere xD
trust me man, I know the feeling of living in the middle of nowhere. BUT there's ALWAYS a way!!!

Reactions: Clydoscope