Who plays osu!?

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
If you don't know, osu! is a rhythm-based game where you click circles and spin spinners, simple. Osu! can both be played competitively or just for fun, if you have not played the game, I highly recommend you give it a try. Osu! is free-to-win with no advertisements or pay-to-win themes.

Back to the topic, I would like to know who in the Freedom! family plays osu!. Leave your osu! username and your rank down below.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
If you don't know, osu! is a rhythm-based game where you click circles and spin spinners, simple. Osu! can both be played competitively or just for fun, if you have not played the game, I highly recommend you give it a try. Osu! is free-to-win with no advertisements or pay-to-win themes.

Back to the topic, I would like to know who in the Freedom! family plays osu!. Leave your osu! username and your rank down below.
I play a virtual reality game called Dances with Dragons that recently got osu support. Really fun rhythm game. I have been meaning to play the osu version but Ive been playing a game called Soundboxing which is a similar type of thing... Custom made beatmaps...