Gaming Why am I so bad at this!?!

chambersofshadows

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I'm not the best at these thingys people call "introductions"...but I'll try!

It's probably best to just say my name: Chambersofshadows A.K.A Steven. I'm 18 years old, and even though I've only uploaded gaming on my channel I'm also interested in Anime and Manga! (Am I alone in the Anime world *cries*) The reason I'm doing YouTube in the first place is because of how entertaining it is! The recording, editing, thumbnails, etc. are all just so fun!

Now about Freedom!...The way I found it is probably a little anti-climactic. I was on the Newtubers subreddit (which is awesome btw) and there was a sponsored link discussing Freedom! Of course, I decided to do some research, which would then lead me to be apart of the Freedom! family. One day I saw an email from Freedom! discussing about how I should introduce myself within this forum, and so, here I am now trying my best to come up with words! I really do hope that I could gain a great experience through this!

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
I'm not the best at these thingys people call "introductions"...but I'll try!

It's probably best to just say my name: Chambersofshadows A.K.A Steven. I'm 18 years old, and even though I've only uploaded gaming on my channel I'm also interested in Anime and Manga! (Am I alone in the Anime world *cries*) The reason I'm doing YouTube in the first place is because of how entertaining it is! The recording, editing, thumbnails, etc. are all just so fun!

Now about Freedom!...The way I found it is probably a little anti-climactic. I was on the Newtubers subreddit (which is awesome btw) and there was a sponsored link discussing Freedom! Of course, I decided to do some research, which would then lead me to be apart of the Freedom! family. One day I saw an email from Freedom! discussing about how I should introduce myself within this forum, and so, here I am now trying my best to come up with words! I really do hope that I could gain a great experience through this!
Welcome to the Community!