Why do u think girl gamers get subs so easy?

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
The only reason they gain subs quickly compared to male content creators that upload the same sort of content is that there are lots of people that rather watching girls than men. I'm pretty sure a lot of the people that watch only watch them for the obvious reasons but then there will be some that watch them and genuinely enjoy their content.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Lmao I already know why but just wondering what you guys think? I'm not hating on girl youtubers at all but its always kinda funny to see how easy it is for them to get subs. I remember a while back i met one girl with just one video who had 600 subs. Though you already know the reason why lol.
Most people on this Earth are superficial, shallow, dumb or a good combination of the three. I don't care what anybody says, everyone knows why they get attention and why they love every second of it. You know it, I know it, we all know it. Of course there are always exceptions to the rules and we shouldn't generalize ever but I will say a good 90% of girl gamers and their followers fall into this category. However that is just my humble opinion.

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
I don't think it is necessarily easier for girl gamer's to get more subs quicker unless they are wearing some sort of revealing clothing, which I think is quite sad to be honest. If you really want subs that bad I think giving guys a bit of cleavage or dressing up to look the part is wrong. I mean what guy has a six pack and doesn't wear a shirt in his gaming videos so women feel more attracted to him? Why is it any different for women?

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
It's also simple supply and demand. There are like a thousand times for male gamers on YouTube than there are female ones so of course just like when a female shows up in a gaming lobby, about 98% of the guys go, huh?! Hmm..... Yup, generally speaking, that's the average male brain for you. Once again, in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Real Phukin G's

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
It's also simple supply and demand. There are like a thousand times for male gamers on YouTube than there are female ones so of course just like when a female shows up in a gaming lobby, about 98% of the guys go, huh?! Hmm..... Yup, generally speaking, that's the average male brain for you. Once again, in my humble opinion.
Thats true dude all guys end up turning into the seagulls from finding nemo when a female enters the lobby XD.

Reactions: All Games Must Die

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
I don't think it is necessarily easier for girl gamer's to get more subs quicker unless they are wearing some sort of revealing clothing, which I think is quite sad to be honest. If you really want subs that bad I think giving guys a bit of cleavage or dressing up to look the part is wrong. I mean what guy has a six pack and doesn't wear a shirt in his gaming videos so women feel more attracted to him? Why is it any different for women?
Well even if it isnt gaming there are guys from vine who got popular just because of there looks so people in general are just shallow its the truth.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
For everyone saying that there is more male gamers on YouTube than female gamers, you're very wrong. There are very little popular female gamer channels, but there are so many female gamers that have small channels. For example, search "Witcher 3" on YouTube and sort it with Upload Date where the most recent videos are first. There are male gamer channels, but then there are female gamer channels and the difference in the two is small. To say that female gamers gain subs quicker than men (for whatever reason) is quite rude in my opinion. It's unfair to say that female gamers gained their subs quicker due their gender instead of there content because I know many female gamers that have gained subs and consistent views because of their content and not there gender (or looks).

What I'm basically saying is that if I was a female gamer that has genuine subs, views, likes and comments, I would be slightly offended by that statement and I have every right to be offended. Wouldn't you feel that your channel would be a bit downplayed when someone said "Men gain subs quicker than women due to their gender", I know I would.

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
I am just going to put this out there. Boobs. that is all
Pretty much, I feel bad for this one girl this was a cool while ago but she had a gaming channel but eventually just stopped because she just wasnt reaching her youtube goal which sucks cuz she was cool but this other girl I found on instagram made youtube videos that just blew but like u said she had big bazingas so u know why lots of dudes watched her vids. Though stuff like this isnt surprising people are just shallow.