Gaming Why I started on YouTube (Through a life changing event)

mumongugaming

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
England
YouTube
mumongugaming
Hi George, was really inspired by your enthusiasm in helping small channels. If more people had your optimism and enthusiastic response, the world would be a much greater place to be. I started my channel in April 2015, this was due too a Motorcycle accident I had in 2012. It has helped me to realise my life has meaning and a purpose. I really enjoy reading the comments I receive on my videos and when I get a NEW Subscriber, it brightens my day so much. I find it very difficult and time consuming as my spinal injuries have caused great pain and slight paralysis down my right side. I am improving through treatment and I am having Spinal Surgery next month (Finally) I want to thank my loyal Subscribers and FREEDOM for introducing me to NEW friends. It doesn't cost to click the THUMBS UP or the Subscribe button, just your time. I appreciate people taking time out of their busy lives, to hang out with me in my comments section. MANY THANKS and HUGS too everyone. I am NOT looking for sympathy, because of my accident. I just want to make something of my life, now that it has been turned upside down. YouTube and TWITCH has allowed me to interact with NEW people and when I receive a message/comment Like/Follow etc on all Social Media platforms, it makes my day. I am now stuck at home and only venture out, when I have hospital appointments as it is awkward and painful for me to get about. This is why YouTube and other computer generated mediums have helped me so much. I would love to grow and interact with as many people as possible, as this helps with my rehabilitation and self confidence. Any Helpful TIPS/HINTS on how I can improve my channel, will be gratefully received. Thank You so much, for taking the time to read this. Please feel free, to get in touch. HUGS