Solved Why no more videoblocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Unless this was something previous offered by Freedom then we wouldn't really be able to do anything about it sorry. I can't see anything on the videoblock website that says why your access may have suddenly stopped so it might be worth you sending them an email or something as we wouldn't be asking to ask about your account. Hope this gets sorted for you soon

Upvote 0

TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Denmark
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Freedom previously offered a free 30-day trial to VideoBlocks.
I used to use this site both for my own videos, and videos for school, but Freedom no longer has a free trial service with them.
Was just wondering if anyone knew why the service was terminated..

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what I can see on the VideoBlocks site this 30 day trial is offered to everyone and not just partners with Freedom, personally I never saw the offer that Freedom made regarding this so I can only speculate that because they only offered a 30 day trial that is the reason why you are no longer getting it - as you having finished the trial period.

I don't know specifically why Freedom would have pulled this trial from our sites but I shall try and find out for you.

Upvote 0

TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Denmark
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You can still under "Sponsorships" find a link to where you would sign up for a new trial
(And yea I used the service, and I needed to use the service again and used a different email account, but they had closed the service when I came for my second trial)

This is the thing it says when you click under "Sponsorships"

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Probably as you can only have one free trial in that case, and all sponserships are subject to change and modification. I haven't heard why they left but if I find anything out i shall let you know

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.