Gaming Wonderboy Gaming Channel

Wonderboy Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
Southern California
YouTube
My name is Steven, but you can call me Wonder/Wonderboy. Either way is fine. I'm based out of Southern California where I work for a local university. When I'm not working, my 31 year old self is sitting in front of a computer playing games or editing/rendering my footage.

I'm here because I would like to find more people who are also into YT and networking seems like that is a big thing when it comes to YT. It seems Freedom is like YT in that there is a lot more going on behind the scenes then what is on the surface. The forums here seems to be a lot of info smashed into a shoe box but so far everyone has been nice and I appreciate it.

Is YT something I want to do full time... I don't know. I feel if you do something you enjoy, its fun. If you do something because you have to, its a drag. I don't want to have to wake up play a game I'm bored with, and then edit the crap i just recorded. I, probably like a lot of people here, started a gaming channel with ARK in mind with sl1pg8r as an inspiration. My channel is only about 4 months old and I try to upload everyday, but sometimes have to do adult stuff like dishes and crap so I miss a day.

If you would like, swing by my channel, Wonderboy Gaming, and let me know what you think.

But enough about me what about you?

U

User.123120

My name is Steven, but you can call me Wonder/Wonderboy. Either way is fine. I'm based out of Southern California where I work for a local university. When I'm not working, my 31 year old self is sitting in front of a computer playing games or editing/rendering my footage.

I'm here because I would like to find more people who are also into YT and networking seems like that is a big thing when it comes to YT. It seems Freedom is like YT in that there is a lot more going on behind the scenes then what is on the surface. The forums here seems to be a lot of info smashed into a shoe box but so far everyone has been nice and I appreciate it.

Is YT something I want to do full time... I don't know. I feel if you do something you enjoy, its fun. If you do something because you have to, its a drag. I don't want to have to wake up play a game I'm bored with, and then edit the crap i just recorded. I, probably like a lot of people here, started a gaming channel with ARK in mind with sl1pg8r as an inspiration. My channel is only about 4 months old and I try to upload everyday, but sometimes have to do adult stuff like dishes and crap so I miss a day.

If you would like, swing by my channel, Wonderboy Gaming, and let me know what you think.

Hey WonderBoy, its very nice to meet you! Welcome to the Freedom forums :D if your channel is only 4 months old you are doing very well! Good luck and i can't wait to check it out :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Haha, it's definitely harder to be consistent when you have adult responsibilities. A full time job + a family constitutes sacrifices, as not being able to play some days. I definitely don't think moist of these people here realizes what being a full time YouTube personality entails.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Hello Steven, that's nice that you're from California as well right now! I feel like editing game footage often as well when I record everything in general. You can network with an extreme amount of people here. Have you learned anything from here so far? Working on youtube full time is a dream come true for a lot of people ^^