Would you buy this?

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
oh I would so buy one!! It seems so cool! I dont know if people would buy them though since your channel is not large enough to get the news out and to find people willing to buy them. But you should still keep trying

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Interesting concept.
How do you plan on produce them though?

I have a 2 stage plan, first I would team up with red bubble and use there print to order service.
Once I had saved up enough cash I would reinvest in getting my own stock printed and then open an esty store while keeping the red bubble open.

Is this you have considered in the past?

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I have a 2 stage plan, first I would team up with red bubble and use there print to order service.
Once I had saved up enough cash I would reinvest in getting my own stock printed and then open an esty store while keeping the red bubble open.

Is this you have considered in the past?
Alright. I would have thought you could setup a spread shirt store.
But your idea sound fine aswell :)

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Well Spreadshirt offer things like shirts, hats, phone cases and a few more items.
you can check out their options yourself if you want. No signup needed to check the product types

Been looking at setting up a store with them, I like that they are UK based which makes me feel a little happier than dealing with a company at the other side of the world.

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I like that idea and merchandise is always good but you do need to have an "audience". Anyway, your channel may be a good oportunity to advertise it. maybe ate the beginning or end of your videos! :)