XBox Xbox 360 CoD/Battlefield/GTA V Recording Buddy

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hey fellow YouTubers!
I would like to know if there are any of you "Old Gen" gamers out there that have a capture card and would like someone to record with but can't find anyone? If so, I'm your guy! I have good energy and a sense of humour. I don't dominate the chat and I am very co-operative.

My channel specs:
Main Topic: Vlogs and How-To's
Amount of Subscribers: 71
Contact means: Skype (decrepitsundew3), Twitter (@DecrepitSundew3), Forum PM and email ([email protected])
About my channel: I am currently a Vlogger with gaming experience and a passion for gaming.
Link: www.youtube.com/c/DecrepitSundew3

Here are the list of games that I have to play online:
GTA V.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 and Ghosts.
Battlefield: Hardline and 4.

I hope to hear from you soon and I will see you on the battleground!
DS3 out!

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
I would be up for this mate, dont have that many people to play with now-a-days with nearly everyone going to the latest generation.

Check out my channel and take a look at my GTA stuff and see if you'd be up for it?

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
I would be up for this mate, dont have that many people to play with now-a-days with nearly everyone going to the latest generation.

Check out my channel and take a look at my GTA stuff and see if you'd be up for it?
Hey. Thanks for the response! I'm totally up for it! Contact me on your Xbox Live if you have it available right now. My gamertag is DecrepitSundew3. I'll get my Xbox online so we can chat a little via voice. Is that alright?