VLOG YattaLog - where anything can be made!

Henrique Takimoto Jasa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
My channel is in brazilian portuguese... Sometimes, I post something in english, or even in japanese, but, 99% of the content is in portuguese.

I do make VLOG, but, everytime I can, I am singing, playing games, making interviews, and many other things.

I have the goal to reach 100k subscribers someday, but, I do have "low number goals" too. Some of them, have their own reasons.

I made a video when I reached 666 subscribers, just for fun. I'll make a new one for 777 too. 1000 it will be another goal, and, so on, I'll go making a lot of things, just for fun, until, finally, 100k. And then, I'll try to lift up more friends's channels with me!

UNITE, WE CAN FIGHT, AND EVEN WIN! Why not try to get that?

My channel is /YattaLog

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My channel is in brazilian portuguese... Sometimes, I post something in english, or even in japanese, but, 99% of the content is in portuguese.

I do make VLOG, but, everytime I can, I am singing, playing games, making interviews, and many other things.

I have the goal to reach 100k subscribers someday, but, I do have "low number goals" too. Some of them, have their own reasons.

I made a video when I reached 666 subscribers, just for fun. I'll make a new one for 777 too. 1000 it will be another goal, and, so on, I'll go making a lot of things, just for fun, until, finally, 100k. And then, I'll try to lift up more friends's channels with me!

UNITE, WE CAN FIGHT, AND EVEN WIN! Why not try to get that?

My channel is /YattaLog
Brazilian Portuguese? I can barely handle English, hah. Singing is a talent/skill that I wish I had. I'm okay voice wise, but I can never get the right tone going. It's nice that you're shooting for the stars, what do you enjoy doing with your viewers so far?