ayy joao

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm ayy joao from Portugal and thank you guys so much for the warm welcome so far!

I'll just talk a little about myself so you know me a little better.. My real name is João and since I started watching YouTube a few years back I knew I wanted to be on the other side of the screen making the day better for anyone who watched me and so.. I did! I dropped everything I had so I could start anew this channel and bring joy to everyone who speaks/understands.. heck to even those who don't speak portuguese!
Anywho.. I found Freedom! on a random online search and uhh.. yap! Here I am!
There are 2 things that I really really love and those things are stories and games and so I try to find the best combination of the 2 and just dive naked into it!
My dream is to call YouTube a job and be able to live just by doing this, because this is what I love.
I upload 2 videos a day from Monday to Friday and I'm trying to make a streaming crew for the weekends but nobody showed any intention to join my to this date so.. you know.. if you want to just contact me.
Anyways.. thank you guys for reading all this mambo jambo and here's a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78yDQoXDKFpd0C-72rCt5g

Mais para vir!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm ayy joao from Portugal and thank you guys so much for the warm welcome so far!

I'll just talk a little about myself so you know me a little better.. My real name is João and since I started watching YouTube a few years back I knew I wanted to be on the other side of the screen making the day better for anyone who watched me and so.. I did! I dropped everything I had so I could start anew this channel and bring joy to everyone who speaks/understands.. heck to even those who don't speak portuguese!
There are 2 things that I really really love and those things are stories and games and so I try to find the best combination of the 2 and just dive naked into it!
My dream is to call YouTube a job and be able to live just by doing this, because this is what I love.
I upload 2 videos a day from Monday to Friday and I'm trying to make a streaming crew for the weekends but nobody showed any intention to join my to this date so.. you know.. if you want to just contact me.
Anyways.. thank you guys for reading all this mambo jambo and here's a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78yDQoXDKFpd0C-72rCt5g

Mais para vir!
Thanks for listening to my previous advice ^^ Watching other people perform on youtube, truly inspired me as well. It's hard not to work on videos all day, it's a blasting good time. Heh, you found freedom from a random search? Some random guy messaged me a long time ago, it's funny how things come to be sometimes :p

I'm unable to stream myself due to my internet, but I hope that you find a team worth fighting for Joao ^^

Reactions: ayy joao

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

I got messaged by someone at freedom , never heard of it before :)

Your sub button shows an error to ! Make sure to copy only the last part of your youtube link :)

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube

Mais para vir!
Welcome to freedom !

Reactions: ayy joao

ayy joao

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thanks for listening to my previous advice ^^ Watching other people perform on youtube, truly inspired me as well. It's hard not to work on videos all day, it's a blasting good time. Heh, you found freedom from a random search? Some random guy messaged me a long time ago, it's funny how things come to be sometimes :p

I'm unable to stream myself due to my internet, but I hope that you find a team worth fighting for Joao ^^
Thanks man you have been super freaking nice to me so far! I really appreacite that and I can tell you this much, I never forget that! ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks man you have been super freaking nice to me so far! I really appreacite that and I can tell you this much, I never forget that! ;)
Hah, you just bumped into the right thread, at the right time, and I'm glad that everything worked out smoothly for you ^^ Granted I do like being nice on the odd occasion :p

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

There is a section of the forum for collaborations, stick a thread up in there with your idea. You will more than likely get an influx of replies :).

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Joao! I found freedom through one of my recording buddies, he used to do youtube but had to quit due to bullies.
Do you have like a 1-year goal in mind? Like my hope/goal is to pass 1K within my first year of posting vids and so far it looks like I might make it. What's yours?

Reactions: Nuke