YouTube YouTube Affiliate Marketing...

Will this be a problem for freedom?

• Freedom doesn't get a cut so there not supported...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are making money so it supports you being a Youtuber/Freedom member...

• Freedom needs to develop an Affiliate Links based on product business associations.

• Its to early to say...

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
For those that don't know posting Affiliate Marketing links are selling product that the person who post items "against code"... However there are many of the larger scale youtubers who more or less swear by it...And have legal battles regarding this topic is rattled topic...BUT the reason I bring this to light is because it maybe be a problem in the future...

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Your post is really confusing.

The reason the forum rules disallow affiliate links here is to protect forum members and the companies issuing these links. YouTube doesn't disallow them on YouTube, Freedom doesn't disallow it on YouTube

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your post is really confusing.

The reason the forum rules disallow affiliate links here is to protect forum members and the companies issuing these links. YouTube doesn't disallow them on YouTube, Freedom doesn't disallow it on YouTube
Its more about the current situation and how there "are going to be changing" things that will change regarding change...The ad boycott shifts alot of focus around...And the Affiliate Marketing shot up in response...YouTube and its ad revenue way come into question...Like at the beginning of the boycott went ads were shown on channel with "questionable content"...(I am sorry that my prevoius post seem abit confusing)...