Youtube Tips for SUBS? :)?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I can't say if it will draw the amount your looking for as this is different for each channel but that aside the most common tip is social media.

The most common mistake people make is that they think subscribers come from advertising wich in most cases is not how it works. What i found to work best is to socialize around different forms of social media like Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for example.
You don't simply drop a video and be done with it, many people do this and i can tell you that this doesn't draw much attention. It is better to get known around these things, socialize with fellow gamers who share the same interest, meet new youtubers and such and then when you made a name for yourself is when you slowly begin with the prep for sharing video's. Sure you can drop your newest video on SM once it is live but to have it seen by people you need some who have interest in what you do ;)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
There is no tip like that...like u can gain 100 subs in a month...it actually depends upon ur content so keep on making what u are making...try to make it unique so that u get attention and keep on uploading don't stop and u gotta be patient for this

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
Youtube is over-saturated. It's a fact. And with 5 subscribers I'm afraid you'll be lucky to get 5 in a day. You just gotta make sure you are creating high quality content and work hard at it. Youtube is hard work and results only pay off if you put in the effort. Good luck.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There is no tips for subscribers, because you must get a view before you can possibly get a subscriber.
Each new viewer you get is what I regard as a "potential subscriber", it is up to you to produce a video that is engaging enough to convince the viewer to subscribe.
Note the following: The minimum "success limit" for a subscriber return rate is 10% of your viewership, and a good point to shoot for is between 50 and 100 views per gained subscriber. But know that a subscriber is a real person clicking that button. Quantifying them or referring to them by a number like saying "1 subscriber from 100" just negates the humanity behind it and that is not good.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I must be hard on this one...
100 per month?... dude you're so small almost no one even knows you and still thinking of 100 subs per month!?.... there is no way for a channel this small to grow that fast. except if you have the luck of your life that you uploaded something that people thinks it's awesome and everyone is keep sharing it. but that it ever wil happen is 1 of the 1000000000. or the other luck that a big youtuber over the 100K wil help you but that also almost never happens to anyone. you need to start small. and you must build it up for yourself. have a good channel trailer and use thumnails and be awesome on video's. and have your channel good ordered. then it wil come alright. but for the beginning you have to wake up! 100 per month won't happen in hte beginning, specially if you don't even have 100 subs. just work hard, try hard and you wil come one day there when you get that much each month and even more. but most of the time it wil take years to get there

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Any experienced YouTubers here have tips to gain alot of subs (possibly 100 per month) on YouTube?

THANKS! :D :D
Create content that hasn't been already made, it is definitely possible to go from 0 to 100 in a month but not easy at all. If you enjoy doing Youtube just be happy with slow growth and it becomes easier the more you grow and learn what works and what doesn't.

Legitliquid

New User
Sep 17, 2014
YouTube
Make sure you upload consistently but don't oversaturate your channel. Uploading everyday in my experience is a no go. I try and upload every other day.

Make sure you use social media to your advantage, twitter is great for connecting with your fans. Also respond to comments. Interaction on your videos helps you get in Youtube's algorithm

Reactions: nailsunleashed

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I get about 100 subs a month now. I reached that from uploading everyday, creating content for my target audience, and being active with my followers. Hard work always pays off! And made a few friends along the way :)

Mikolajek 451

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2016
Pogwizdów
YouTube
Try upload videos what your viewers like, also put tags, this helps you to gain more attention. My 600+ subs was from making Daily videos from DYOM, now i dont made it, doing from other game and still subs going up cuz its the same game, but a multiplayer thing.

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
Any experienced YouTubers here have tips to gain alot of subs (possibly 100 per month) on YouTube?

THANKS! :D :D
For sure there are many ways to get alot of subs I know 1 way that give u 10 subs per day and its real persons (humans) and its guaranteed and if u asked me I recommend this way but if u really would like to know it just tell me and sure I will tell u
BTW am using this way since I started youtubing about 1 month ago (y) (Y);)

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
For sure there are many ways to get alot of subs I know 1 way that give u 10 subs per day and its real persons (humans) and its guaranteed and if u asked me I recommend this way but if u really would like to know it just tell me and sure I will tell u
BTW am using this way since I started youtubing about 1 month ago (y) (Y);)
That makes no sense.