Community Youtuber Showcase this Saturday!

AlexPlaysGames

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I am Alex and I am here to let you guys no that my Shoutout series is back! I am doing this series a little differently this time around, this time I am going to be showcasing 3 channels that have really underrated content and deserve to be shouted out.

To enter into my next episode you must do the following :D
1. Go comment on this video the type of content you make and the reason why you want to be showcased
2. Stay tuned for the next showcase on Saturday June 11th on my channel (I'd suggest you subscribe or turn on notifications so you don't miss it :D)

Also looking for more people to collab with so add me skype: yzword

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
i will collab with and i have some really good CS GO content that doesn't really get the attention that it deserves and i feel i really deserve this shoutout.

GR3Y

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
I make ****** commentaries and funny moments which I'm sure sooooooooooooo many people want to watch cause I mean I thought of this idea myself cause I'm so original and no one has even made any of my style of videos before like omg kill me now. :( but yeah I have 77 subs and that's bout it but I only started a few months ago so I think that's pretty good so far ;)

G

Gods of Odds

Hey guys I am Alex and I am here to let you guys no that my Shoutout series is back! I am doing this series a little differently this time around, this time I am going to be showcasing 3 channels that have really underrated content and deserve to be shouted out.

To enter into my next episode you must do the following :D
1. Go comment on this video the type of content you make and the reason why you want to be showcased
2. Stay tuned for the next showcase on Saturday June 11th on my channel (I'd suggest you subscribe or turn on notifications so you don't miss it :D)

Also looking for more people to collab with so add me skype: yzword
Could I have a shout out?