Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi, happy to be on the forum !

Your name/alias: Zane
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? Google and connections
What made you join our forums?: Community interactions.
What are your hobbies?: Youtube, Photography.
What is your favorite food? Lasagna
Why did you start YouTube? Video creation as well to entertain people watching my videos.
What is your biggest dream? To walk on the moon !
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 2-3 times a week. I work full time so i do my best ;)

Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Welcome to freedom.
This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here:https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

Reactions: Zane The cat

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Welcome man! Have you ever put a lasange on a pizza? Trust me its amazing. If you would ever like to collab let me know!

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi, happy to be on the forum !

Your name/alias: Zane
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? Google and connections
What made you join our forums?: Community interactions.
What are your hobbies?: Youtube, Photography.
What is your favorite food? Lasagna
Why did you start YouTube? Video creation as well to entertain people watching my videos.
What is your biggest dream? To walk on the moon !
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 2-3 times a week. I work full time so i do my best ;)
Hey dude welcome to Freedom, woah talking cat (until dawn gameplay) *Subbed instantly* how the freak did you manage that bro? That's some fantastic work! On the other hand, I need some help with my channel, check it out when you're free?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.
Okay, I checked your channel, I was sooooo surprised when you played Fran Bow, Epic Commentary too good job, seriously!!! (Subbed) You're awesome! Looking forward for more

Reactions: Dezy

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome man! Have you ever put a lasange on a pizza? Trust me its amazing. If you would ever like to collab let me know!

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

i did not tried but sounds really good ! i'll make sure to try it out XD thanks for the warm welcome !

Hey dude welcome to Freedom, woah talking cat (until dawn gameplay) *Subbed instantly* how the freak did you manage that bro? That's some fantastic work! On the other hand, I need some help with my channel, check it out when you're free?

Wow, thank you so much for taking time to look at my channel, really appreciated !!! i will definitely look up your channel and give you feedbacks !

looks cool mate

thanks ! :)

Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

thank you for the welcome, really happy to be here !

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
Many gamers over there in freedom, nice to see it, hoping the best for your channel :) good luck.

Thanks ! i'm also thinking doing some montage/animations beside gaming, hope you guys will like !

Hey there Zane, love the concept for your channel and itro looks really well done. Welcome to the family dude.
Thank you, i am planning to redo it because i actually built that one a week after the channel was created so it has very limited footage from my previous recording :)

Hey there Zane! Welcome to Freedom! I hope you will enjoy it here.
I will surely enjoy, you guys are amazing and i already have so many welcome, i'm glad to have joined Freedom! and the forum :)