Zapple

New User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey, thanks for reading this.

Your name: Zack Appleton
(Optional) Where are you from?: England
(Optional) How old are you?: I am currently 14, but I will be 15 soon :)
How did you find Freedom!? A friend recommended it to me as I started YouTube, I have now grown a bit all thanks to freedom!
What made you join our forums?: I went on the freedom website and saw a video on this forum, so I thought I'd join in as it looks and is amazing!
What are your hobbies?: I love playing video games, so I started recording (I was quite shy so it was my new year revolution) and I also surprisingly like sport! I love playing sports such as Rugby, Cricket, Tennis and more...
What is your favourite food? My favourite food is probably Chicken!
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I always love watching You Tubers like the Sidemen and I just wanted to give it a go, I guess. I wanted to see if I could make people laugh and see if people enjoy my content.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel the world, I watch vloggers like ThatcherJoe, Casper, and Oli White do it and I have always dreamed of going to new countries like what they do.
What kind of channel do you run?: I currently run a gaming channel, although I will be uploading some vlogs on it when I do some stuff. Like at Easter in 7 weeks I am luckily going to America with my family so I will be uploading a house tour, and some vlogs!
What kind of content do you upload? I upload games such as Counter Strike: Global Offence (I'm really bad at it though :p), GTA V and Rocket League. I also make a few montages, to see what people like!
When do you upload?: I upload at least twice a week, but sometimes like this week, I'm not in school so I can upload nearly every day :)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Zapple21

Thanks for reading, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to the freedom family :)

if you have any questions please be sure to ask away !!!