Service COLOR CORRECTION CLASS AND MORE

Chemical8

Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2014
YouTube
Hey, guys!
I haven't been on these forums for awhile, but I'm trying to look for some small cash while I'm at school.
ANYWAYS
What I'm basically offering is how to really make videos look cleaner and not washed out. This pertains more towards vloggers, but if you're someone who wants to have video's look way better, then this is for you!
Basically, we will chat about what program you use and I'll teach how to color correct your videos without having to put filters over it and making it how you want to feel!
Also, I'm willing to hear what you guys are trying to learn and I'll teach myself to be able to teach you!
Not only am I offering how to color correct, I'm willing to be a second opinion on how your videos look or how your edits look!
Now, let's break it down -
  • Teach you how to color correct.
  • Teach you what you're interested in learning. (FIRST HAND AND NOT VIDEO TUTORIALS)
  • AND give my opinions on any video you make and what can be improved on!
How much I'm putting this service is $5.00 US currency... but, if money is tough we can totally work things out.

If you're interested, leave your email, youtube channel and skype username down below!

Thanks, and stay deadly!
Chemical8​