Status
Not open for further replies.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Okay, I know I sponsored by DropBackTV its say I sponsored to them but I don't see in mine youtube dashboard. This month I should get mine first pay from them with 2 months wait (As they say in the video and other members), So am I sponsored with them and will I get paid from them. And everything in youtube settings says I am Partner Verified and I have everything in good standing beside paid content and fan funding section. So what you think guys??

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I though they accepted me and they send me a thank you email and it say I sponsored and what am I doing wrong it say I have good standing and don't have any copy right strikes.??

Upvote 0

PGUK Network

Respected User
You need to accept the invite they send you to your YouTube dashboard. You need to visit the new Freedom support website and register if you haven’t already. Then just simply click “Create A New Case” and choose “Invitations” from the ticket type menu and then in the message box just ask if they can send you an invite to your YouTube dashboard so you can join the Network https://freedom.desk.com

Danny

Upvote 0

PGUK Network

Respected User
You have to wait 2 months from when your YouTube dashboards links to Freedomt ill you get your first payment. Here is how it works:
  • March monetized views are paid out end of May
  • April monetized views are paid out end of June
  • May monetized views are paid out end of July
  • June monetized views are paid out end of August
And so on

Danny

Upvote 0

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
How long they send me a invited so I don't want to be in front of PC and waiting why nothing happen yet?? I check my case at the moment there no assigned Agent at the moment?? Its all most 24 hrs.

Upvote 0

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Um, Freedom and DropBackTV tell me my Application is in with QC team last 2 days ago and didn't get any responds back and I know its take a while for approved/disapproved invites so wonder what going on, any ideas any one???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.