Community EVERYONE MATTERS SHOUTOUT SERIES! #5 (Grow Your Channel)

Would you like to see more of these?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
This is a really nicely made video :), I wouldn't mind a shoutout but I'm not fussed, any exposure is good for a channel of my size + I really work on my content more, a lot more than I used to. But for me its still a hobby.

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
If your offering I am always up for a shoutout. If you have any free time I would ask that you look at a few of my videos to see if you like the content before doing a shoutout. Also I am subscribed but I keep my subscriptions private. Sorry.

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
If your offering I am always up for a shoutout. If you have any free time I would ask that you look at a few of my videos to see if you like the content before doing a shoutout. Also I am subscribed but I keep my subscriptions private. Sorry.
Lol of course I would look at your channel! No free handouts here ;) I will always pick the best channels I can find (y) (Y)

Matt Martin 2

New User
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
A shoutout would be great for my very small channel. I make Story Videos but there is a big twist with them. They are comedy driven and play out like a TV show. I post everyday.

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
This looks pretty cool! I was wondering, does leaving a comment here on the forum post count as entry? I would love to have some exposure! And do we need to be subscribed as well?
Yes it does actually :) the #5 video has already been uploaded but I'm working on #6 if you want to be entered again[DOUBLEPOST=1489082622][/DOUBLEPOST]
A shoutout would be great for my very small channel. I make Story Videos but there is a big twist with them. They are comedy driven and play out like a TV show. I post everyday.
Lol we have the same name btw ;)

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
WELCOME! To the Everyone Matters Shoutout Series #5!
There will be 3 winners leave a comment here or on the previous shout out video to enter.

Ive been doing this shout out series for a while now and its pretty popular from what I can tell so I cant wait to see all of your channels!
Watch the last video here:
I wouldn't mind being shouted out there is a lot of things I need to work on with my content but practice makes perfect

crosbymowry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2014
Dude nice! I wouldn't mind a shoutout if you don't mind :p I post music videos and vlogs every saturday.