Community EVERYONE MATTERS SHOUTOUT SERIES! #5 (Grow Your Channel)

Would you like to see more of these?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Y

YourSimpleGamer

While I think this is a awkward way to put this, I would like to be in a shout out. Before doing so I would like to take this opportunity to tell about my channel. First and for most I'm a streaming YouTube channel, where my playthroughs are streamed and interactive with the viewers. I pay all kinds of games from classics to League of Legends, Even hosting polls for deciding the next game to be streamed, and opening to hosting with guest, But for now it will be just me. what makes this awkward is the fact I have 1 subscriber, but in my world, one sub is a big step to growing. Anyway I thought I sshall this bit of info about my channel to help you out, whether I win or lose I think its awesome you took a moment to read this post. Thanks a bunch and good luck with the series.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Nicely done man! Great video and nice commentating. If you have the time, I wouldn't mind a shout-out. feel free to check out some of my content, and maybe.... just maybe.... you'll get a health potion thrown at your face.... nicely though... lol