Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I may leave Freedom.
Most of you don't know of me, which is fine ;)
But customer service is really grinding my gears right now!(facepalm)
I feel you, that's one of the reasons i left. Didn't feel valued at all until the last day of my 30 day unlink wait when they finally reached out. Too little too late.

Reactions: GodsSon

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
one thing i have learned is patience is the key, sorry to hear it buddy :(
Yes, I truly am a patient man. In fact, this is supposed to be taken care of long ago. They said I need to upload at least 2 videos to a backup channel I want linked with Freedom, so that the money coming in will be through Freedom. But work and life has slumped me in the worse way. I'm actually tired right now lol, but I have to force myself to stay awake so that I don't stay up all night; knowing I have to sleep for tomorrow.

I will do as they say, and upload at least 2 more videos. If still nothing, I have no choice but to just have YouTube itself pay me, and to then deal with taxes and things of that nature. Bummer lol

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
I feel you, that's one of the reasons i left. Didn't feel valued at all until the last day of my 30 day unlink wait when they finally reached out. Too little too late.

I am actually considering joining the dark side (the network your with).
Yea, I mean it really does blow because this is something really simple.
They are saying I have copyright material; seriously? what the hell?
So if I have copyright material (on my 1st backup channel), then how is it linked to Freedom? lol, you know what I mean?
But now for the 2nd backup channel, that's what I am having the issue with.
That's the channel I want to start uploading exclusives to that will not be on my main one.

I just need to get the ball rolling, I have plans, and I need them to take action. But patience; I didn't skim through The Art of War for nothing. Patience.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I may leave Freedom.
Most of you don't know of me, which is fine ;)
But customer service is really grinding my gears right now!(facepalm)
I'm sorry that you're feeling that way Gods, is there a way we can assist you? Freedom has some outlets to message them personally. I'm sure if you contacted support, or asking advice from a mod, you can find the right answer.

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
I'm sorry that you're feeling that way Gods, is there a way we can assist you? Freedom has some outlets to message them personally. I'm sure if you contacted support, or asking advice from a mod, you can find the right answer.

Thanks Fatt,

The thing is, within the ticket, about 3-4 different people had gotten to me. It would've been nice if it were the same person through-and-through.
I feel that gives off a confused state to both partner and employee at Freedom. I'm not putting my foot down on leaving. I was told to have 1-2 videos on my backup channel. I will soon upload a new video to the backup, and then try them again. If nothing, then I don't know what else to do lol.

How can I go about contacting a mod?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks Fatt,

The thing is, within the ticket, about 3-4 different people had gotten to me. It would've been nice if it were the same person through-and-through.
I feel that gives off a confused state to both partner and employee at Freedom. I'm not putting my foot down on leaving. I was told to have 1-2 videos on my backup channel. I will soon upload a new video to the backup, and then try them again. If nothing, then I don't know what else to do lol.

How can I go about contacting a mod?
Ah, that can cause confusion. If you talk with support in the future, maybe save the messages so they can be transferred over easily. I understand the possible confusion though.

If you want to contact Danny, he'd be fantastic to message. Since he has a lot of knowledge for freedom in general.

http://freedom.community.tm/conversations/add?to=41Danny1

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
To have a channel partnered you must have at least 1 video public (preferably more) which is why I'm guessing they are asking you to have 2 videos uploaded. Unfortunately support may be a bit slow at the moment as a lot of people have the Easter holidays off.

If you continue to have troubles after a week and the issue isn't solved let me know and I can contact them directly.

Reactions: GodsSon

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
wait, why are you leaving?
Not quite leaving, I just want to have a backup channel accepted into freedom so that I can post videos on that. But I am working on one now to do so. Another thing was they said that I have copyright material or spam on my other backup channel. I've looked into that, and they could be right. I did post the same exact videos that are on my main one. For now, I am not sure if I want to do anything with that channel. That's why I made one specifically based off of the name of my main one.

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
To have a channel partnered you must have at least 1 video public (preferably more) which is why I'm guessing they are asking you to have 2 videos uploaded. Unfortunately support may be a bit slow at the moment as a lot of people have the Easter holidays off.

If you continue to have troubles after a week and the issue isn't solved let me know and I can contact them directly.

Thank you Koala, I appreciate that. I am in the process of working on a video to upload to that channel, making it 2 videos. So far, all I have is an intro video for my trailer to get non-subscribers familiarized and for letting subscribers to my main channel know that it's me and no one else.
I will keep you posted.

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Thank you Ethan! you guys are AWESOME! I love it here, don't get me wrong. I guess I was on my period at that moment cause I figured they would link the channel easily lol. But it's cool :)
LOL XD. But glad you stayed! Keep enjoying it here! We are all a loving community, and would be more than glad if you stayed :).