Gaming Hi ^^ I'm a new Youtuber Gamer

Guns Let Me Play

Rising User
May 18, 2015
Germany
YouTube
Hi there so for joining the Freedom network you have to apply under freedom.tm and wait for your invitation. If you dont get the invitation contact the support team. :):)
Have a nice stay in Freedom !!!!!

Ps. I'm a league of legends youtuber if you want to check my channe out you can do it :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! You should be able to apply off of the freedom.tm homepage. Then you just wait to receive your invitation.
A few words of advice: first, try to stay active on the forums. Be sociable, don't be afraid to stroke up a conversation, and don't spam everyone with your channel. If they want to check your channel out, they will. Secondly, be kind! Everyone likes a good conversationalist. People stray away from pessimism. Just have fun with it and be yourself.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hi ^^

I'm a new Youtuber Gamer and I want to be a Freedom Partner

So What I have to do ????
Welcome to the community! Glad you are here and want to be partnered with Freedom!

All you do is apply at Freedom.tm and wait for the invitation to appear on your channels dashboard, Like above, if it doesn't open a ticket with Customer Support and they will take care of it. They are very good too! Good luck!