sazchick20

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2014
UK
YouTube
sazchick
Hey peeps what's happening? I'm Sarah (my friends call me Saz.... your choice :)) I used to be on here a lot but I've taken a break and I'm back now. Im 29 and live in West Sussex.

I mainly upload The Walking dead reaction videos every Monday/Tuesday and a video every friday called "Friday feels" where I do a recap of the episode. I also do vlogs (if I have anything worth vlogging:))

I really want to work hard on my channel and upload consistantly. I'd love to make new friends and help others out where I can.

So if you love The Walking Dead as well why not check out my channel sazchick and see what you think? All the help is greatly appreciated. Hope to chat to you soon

Check you later
xXx:)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey peeps what's happening? I'm Sarah (my friends call me Saz.... your choice :)) I used to be on here a lot but I've taken a break and I'm back now. Im 29 and live in West Sussex.

I mainly upload The Walking dead reaction videos every Monday/Tuesday and a video every friday called "Friday feels" where I do a recap of the episode. I also do vlogs (if I have anything worth vlogging:))

I really want to work hard on my channel and upload consistantly. I'd love to make new friends and help others out where I can.

So if you love The Walking Dead as well why not check out my channel sazchick and see what you think? All the help is greatly appreciated. Hope to chat to you soon

Check you later
xXx:)
All that is left to say is Welcome Back then! :)

Reactions: sazchick20

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Saz!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Welcome back to the YouTube scene! Hope motivation gets to you more than it gets to me ;w;
Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Reactions: sazchick20

sazchick20

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2014
UK
YouTube
sazchick
Hey Saz! Welcome (back)!
Hi Saz!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Welcome back to the YouTube scene! Hope motivation gets to you more than it gets to me ;w;
Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D
Hi, Thanks i'll check the chat box out. Things have changed a bit since I was here :D[DOUBLEPOST=1509645878][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back! I bet there are a lot of Walking Dead fans around here. :)
All that is left to say is Welcome Back then! :)
Thank you :)(y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1509645977][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back Saz! Hope you have the best of luck here on the forums!
Thank you very much :)(y) (Y)

Reactions: DJPaultjeD