How does Freedom Network help me grow?

Ok so I dont really what I was expecting when I joined Freedom a week ago but I thought that maybe a talent manager or someone would contact me and help me grown with a group of 10 other You tubers. I know Ive just started out and Ive had some assistance from other guys signed up here but I guess Im just asking the question. How does Freedom help me grow? I mean, at the minute Im enjoying creating content and to make a living doing this I need to have a seriously hard heart and utter perseverance, and I know it takes time. Im guessing that Freedom wants us all to succeed because Freedom is a business and needs to make money from us. So what is Freedom doing for us?

Before anyone has a go at me for sounding like an ungrateful douche, Im not. Im just asking the question, thats it.

Cheers guys

Reactions: Deron Campbell

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It gives you certain keys and advantages to help your content excel in quality. They give you free music to use for your videos and give you access to things like Tube Buddy,which is very helpful. Also, communicating and helping with the community could also benefit you greatly. Collaborations are available to help you grow, and if someone is interested, they'll check out your channel. It's more or less just how much you'd like to put into it, it's all about the effort

HARIBO

Rising User
Right okay so I do understand where you are coming from here and I hear this alot because I am a member of the Freedom community team and I see alot of people asking this in the comments. I just want to let you know something Freedom is not here to just hand you subscribers they are here to assist your channel and make sure it is in it's healthiest state to grow and develop. I have grown so much because of Freedom now this is because I help alot of you guys out in the comments and a lot of people check out my channel because they know how helpful I am within the community. Now my tip for you would be if you wanna grow your channel and get it noticed around the Freedom family like I did then you have got to help people and get to know people and then trust me your channel will start growing within no time at all.

I hope this helps

Thanks again HARIBO !!!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey thanks chaps. Obviously I knew the freedom wasn't just going to hand me subscribers and nor would I expect it. How can I help others? I'm not experienced enough to give out advice so not sure how I could help anyone here?
You can collaborate with them https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

You can give them encouragement. You can listen to them talk about anything they wish honestly ^^ There's a ton of ways to help, but just don't subscribe to them and never watch their videos. It can be overwhelming, so I'd try to focus on talking to a few people a day if you can ^^

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
For me it helped me get educated about youtube about the do's and don'ts, what equipment to use and the free music has made my vid's allot more interesting next to that I just like being part of a community and freedom has always been there for me.
... but next to that I once got into a spotlight video by freedom what gave me some extra exposure what was nice.

Hey guys thank you so much for your replies. You guys are awesome. I apologise if I came across as a bit of a douche, it wasnt my intent. Its my own fault for not looking hard enough amongst the forums. It was a genuine question and you awesomes lads answered it for me and gave some great advice. I am really liking Freedom at the minute and the community. I just installed Tube Buddy, Im still trying to get heartbeat to work for me and I try to talk to people every day. I got some good tips about recording soft/hardware as well. I will endeavour to speak to the freedom community every day. And once again guys thanks for taking the time out of your busy days to come speak to me. YOUR AWESOME!!!

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey guys thank you so much for your replies. You guys are awesome. I apologise if I came across as a bit of a douche, it wasnt my intent. Its my own fault for not looking hard enough amongst the forums. It was a genuine question and you awesomes lads answered it for me and gave some great advice. I am really liking Freedom at the minute and the community. I just installed Tube Buddy, Im still trying to get heartbeat to work for me and I try to talk to people every day. I got some good tips about recording soft/hardware as well. I will endeavour to speak to the freedom community every day. And once again guys thanks for taking the time out of your busy days to come speak to me. YOUR AWESOME!!!
It's what we're here for! Glad you like it :)

Reactions: Ithinkyoua