Solved how to get accepted quickly on freedom network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys

I'm new in freedom family and i want to know how to get freedom MCN invitation quickly

cause i don't have time i would start monetizing my content quickly with this great network

any help guys

Thanks in advance

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Due to high application numbers and some issues with the new migration of our support services there is a bit of a delay at the minute dealing with applications. There isn't unfortunately anyway to speed this up as the support and onboarding team are already working as quickly as possible to get through all outstanding applications, and they have advised it could take up to a month (in certain cases) for partners to finalise their applications.

It is helpful to ensure that everything is in order before / during application to join the Freedom Network such as : -
- Making sure your channel is in good standing, no outstanding copyright or community strikes
- Making sure you have an active monetisation policy - if you don't already have this you can set it up via your status and features page on YouTube
- Making sure you have some public videos in which our quality team can view on your channel to assess whether or not it meets the partner guidelines

Once your channel has been reviewed you will receive an email and a new message on your Freedom Dashboard so its worth checking on this, if you get any correspondence from Freedom.

Upvote 0

chriswyatt25

Rising User
Mar 3, 2017
Seattle, WA
YouTube
cwyattfilm
Due to high application numbers and some issues with the new migration of our support services there is a bit of a delay at the minute dealing with applications. There isn't unfortunately anyway to speed this up as the support and onboarding team are already working as quickly as possible to get through all outstanding applications, and they have advised it could take up to a month (in certain cases) for partners to finalise their applications.

It is helpful to ensure that everything is in order before / during application to join the Freedom Network such as : -
- Making sure your channel is in good standing, no outstanding copyright or community strikes
- Making sure you have an active monetisation policy - if you don't already have this you can set it up via your status and features page on YouTube
- Making sure you have some public videos in which our quality team can view on your channel to assess whether or not it meets the partner guidelines

Once your channel has been reviewed you will receive an email and a new message on your Freedom Dashboard so its worth checking on this, if you get any correspondence from Freedom.

If our channel doesn't qualify for partner status, will we receive notification?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If our channel doesn't qualify for partner status, will we receive notification?
Yes, even if your channel doesn't qualify for partner status you will get a notification about this. If you don't get accepted to the Network you can ask support for more information about this and appeal the decision. All of this is communication to users via the dashboard and / or via email

Upvote 0

PatrickEmanuel

New User
Mar 20, 2017
No unwelcome in email database nor nothing appears ???
Welcome to the Freedom! family.

You have now been fully accepted. Please check your email for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Upvote 0
Status