CashBound

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2016
YouTube
xCashBound
Hey! My channel is about gaming and skits. I post 2 videos weekly or whenever I am free. My youtube channel is CashBound. I would appreciate a susbcribe! I post GTA, NBA2k, ROBLOX, Pc games and much much more!
Thanks! I found out about Freedom from people recommending it!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community @CashBound , hope you enjoy your time here. Its always nice to have a new channel joining our ranks :) Would you be able to tell us a little bit about yourself, for example :
What are you long term goals for YouTube
What made you want to create content

CashBound

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2016
YouTube
xCashBound
Sure! My long term goal is too reach 100k subscribers. I created content because I felt like anything is possible. I watched many youtubers and felt maybe I could be better!

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Sure! My long term goal is too reach 100k subscribers. I created content because I felt like anything is possible. I watched many youtubers and felt maybe I could be better!
Thats the type of motivation to keep a person grinding! Welcome to the Freedom family mate :p Hope you have fun here with us and good luck with your channel :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey! My channel is about gaming and skits. I post 2 videos weekly or whenever I am free. My youtube channel is CashBound. I would appreciate a susbcribe! I post GTA, NBA2k, ROBLOX, Pc games and much much more!
Thanks! I found out about Freedom from people recommending it!
Welcome to the Freedom Family my fellow Gamer :)

What type of video's do you make regarding games? Gameplays, challenges or maybe both? :D