Solved Joining Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brusko Bros

New User
Dec 28, 2015
Good day, Freedom Family!

I want to join Freedom! but the revenue share is too low. Is there anyway I can join with a higher revenue share as I have 500,000 views per month?

Reactions: ebf learn

ebf learn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2017
YouTube
you must have more than 1000 Subscribe
AND
View requirements:
33 views a day (1,000 per month), but honestly, the only real requirement is no copyright content

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
you must have more than 1000 Subscribe
AND
View requirements:
33 views a day (1,000 per month), but honestly, the only real requirement is no copyright content
Typically that isn't a rule that Freedom strictly enforces, basically as long as your channel is free from copyright strikes, is publishing public content on a somewhat regular basis and has an active monetisation policy then you can apply to, and hopefully join the Freedom family.

As for your question @Brusko Bros the standard revenue share is 60-40 which is better than you would get with adsense. Freedom does have an ability to request a higher revenue share once you have been part of the partnership for some time, and based on channel growth - however you could always enquire about this when you have your live chat with a Freedom representative at the end of your application, as they would be able to look into this more for you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.