Leaving Freedom

Creng

Freedom! Member
Well it's been a fun while it lasted but I hereby state the fact that I'm leaving freedom. Real Life issues has recently been taking all of my time, and this means I don't have as much time for gaming and other activities as I wanted to. I'm sorry about this but I hereby leave freedom after this post. Thank you everyone for these past years i've been member of this Freedom Family but it's time to me to move on. Godspeed and I see you all somewhere, someday again I'm sure.

-Creng-

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well it's been a fun while it lasted but I hereby state the fact that I'm leaving freedom. Real Life issues has recently been taking all of my time, and this means I don't have as much time for gaming and other activities as I wanted to. I'm sorry about this but I hereby leave freedom after this post. Thank you everyone for these past years i've been member of this Freedom Family but it's time to me to move on. Godspeed and I see you all somewhere, someday again I'm sure.

-Creng-
Hope you get things solved soon mate, respect the fact that you want to lay the focus on this now instead of gaming and such.