Movember, will you take part this year ?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello there guys ! It is November again and as some have pointed out, looking at you @Korbin , it is also movember :)

So I'd like to make a little thread for people to share their movember pictures with us, maybe before and after picture :eek:

Either way all participants will be awarded 5-15 forum credits by me based on the beauty of the mustache ! Unless of course @Koala_Steamed would like to make this an official thing and add something extra :p

With that said I will be expecting your pictures guys ~!​

D

Deleted member 17740

unfortunately I shaved mine already (similarly to @Koala_Steamed ) at the beginning of the month, so i don't have a starting image to show y'all, but you will get to bask in the glory that will be shown at the end of the month :p

Reactions: Fanty VDB

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well movember just gives me another excuse not to shave so I think im taking part by default. Though with me its not a moustache its trying to grow a beard. Also I shall up the credit reward to 100 for participants and photos of peoples movember

U

User.123120

It's Movember everyday bro [emoji28][emoji23][emoji3]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Hello there guys ! It is November again and as some have pointed out, looking at you @Korbin , it is also movember :)

So I'd like to make a little thread for people to share their movember pictures with us, maybe before and after picture :eek:

Either way all participants will be awarded 5-15 forum credits by me based on the beauty of the mustache ! Unless of course @Koala_Steamed would like to make this an official thing and add something extra [emoji14]

With that said I will be expecting your pictures guys ~!​
I can't grow a beard, after a bit of growth it drives me mental itching and has to come off lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fanty VDB
D

Deleted member 17740

Well my mustache didn't grow but a goatee.

Attachments

• IMG_20171129_064925.jpg
    IMG_20171129_064925.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Nerd

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not much longer in order to enter, don't forget there are some wonderful Forum Credits to win if you take part :)