Solved Older Youtube Money Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BallGenius

New User
Jul 12, 2017
Before I joined Freedom!, I had made 32 cents from youtube monetization. I joined Freedom! to be able to transfer this money and future money to paypal. After I checked my revenue on Freedom!, it showed nothing. Is this money gone? Or will I be receiving it? Thanks in advance!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Before I joined Freedom!, I had made 32 cents from youtube monetization. I joined Freedom! to be able to transfer this money and future money to paypal. After I checked my revenue on Freedom!, it showed nothing. Is this money gone? Or will I be receiving it? Thanks in advance!
The money you had previously made will remain in your AdSense account, though Freedom! can only pay you the money you earned after joining.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by LW001 Freedom can only pay you money that you earned whilst being a part of the network, any previous earnings will remain in your adsense account. It is also worth noting that with adsense they have a payment threshold of $100 or $10 if you close your account, whereas with Freedom they will now pay anything you earn whilst being a part of the network, and there is no minimum threshold.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.