GFX Photoshop Editing Skills Development

LadinTV

New User
Feb 3, 2016
Mississauga
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys,

If you're having trouble creating thumbnails or type of picture through Photoshop but are eager to learn? Makes sure you drop by my channel because I am passionate that my videos will be beneficial towards your channel. My directive for this YouTube channel is to create a fairly large fan base and just help them succeed in what they love.
Anyways, if you need help creating GFX, hop on over to my channel for a second!

Thanks

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

this sounds like a good channel , I need to learn few things from photoshop so I will pop by

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Nice, however what content you are creating is already heavily over YouTube so there is less traffic going to your channel, try making tutorials on things that no one has done yet. Also for someone that makes photoshop tutorials you should probably have more of a professional banner, it doesn't really do your channel justice.

Don't take this to heart i'm only giving my opinion.

LadinTV

New User
Feb 3, 2016
Mississauga
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Nice, however what content you are creating is already heavily over YouTube so there is less traffic going to your channel, try making tutorials on things that no one has done yet. Also for someone that makes photoshop tutorials you should probably have more of a professional banner, it doesn't really do your channel justice.

Don't take this to heart i'm only giving my opinion.

Thanks, I appreciate your suggestions and will surely take it into consideration.