VR Public Minecraft Server mc.pprg.xyz

Print USMC

Freedom! Member
I would like to find more players for my server.

So looking for some streamers/youtubers
that will play on and check out my server
its a survival server with just a few plugins

mcmmo, essentials, griefprevention, lockette

rules are simple if its not claimed its up for grabs
and no claiming land 20 blocks of someone elses claim without their permission

So I am hoping that the server will grow and funding will be by people that want to donate to the server to keep it going

The server is open to the public so all can join however only 40 people can be online at one time right now. If the server grows and the funding we will be getting more ram for the server.

Hope to see your videos about the server. And I will watch all the videos that are made on the server so its a free view for your youtube if you make a video of this server. Also if you do please add #pprg and server ip in your comments for people to find the video and the server. thanks

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
I would like to find more players for my server.

So looking for some streamers/youtubers
that will play on and check out my server
its a survival server with just a few plugins

mcmmo, essentials, griefprevention, lockette

rules are simple if its not claimed its up for grabs
and no claiming land 20 blocks of someone elses claim without their permission

So I am hoping that the server will grow and funding will be by people that want to donate to the server to keep it going

The server is open to the public so all can join however only 40 people can be online at one time right now. If the server grows and the funding we will be getting more ram for the server.

Hope to see your videos about the server. And I will watch all the videos that are made on the server so its a free view for your youtube if you make a video of this server. Also if you do please add #pprg and server ip in your comments for people to find the video and the server. thanks

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I am in love with mcmmo. So much fun. Also the bravesigns sound really cool. I will have to check out this server in the near future.

Reactions: Print USMC

Print USMC

Freedom! Member
I am in love with mcmmo. So much fun. Also the bravesigns sound really cool. I will have to check out this server in the near future.
thanks no one has died by one yet so still waiting to see who is the first for that to happpen
majority of them spawn 10 mobs on top of the player....
some just take 100 of your money...
and some are unknown lol
however all have cooldowns