What are you tired of?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I agree bother! When you start it with the intent on it being a job it really shows in your content, and your fanbase sees that upfront and aren't interested. A lot of big youtuber even have that issue now. You'll see a channel with 900K subs but only 35K views on their videos. Yeah man, meeting people all over the world is really kool!
People can tell when emotions are forced, unless you're a trained actor, or really good at lying :p It's great that so many people have a passion for youtube, but the sad part, is when they want to get noticed, but they hardly stand out in the slightest. On paper, youtube seems like, all you need to do is be entertaining, and uploading random videos, and you'll get people watching you. Rather, it's entirely based off many many bits and pieces that make up the entire cake of ingredients :eek:

Dead subs are the worst, I wish we could just manually unsub people from our box, hah :p

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
People can tell when emotions are forced, unless you're a trained actor, or really good at lying :p It's great that so many people have a passion for youtube, but the sad part, is when they want to get noticed, but they hardly stand out in the slightest. On paper, youtube seems like, all you need to do is be entertaining, and uploading random videos, and you'll get people watching you. Rather, it's entirely based off many many bits and pieces that make up the entire cake of ingredients :eek:

Dead subs are the worst, I wish we could just manually unsub people from our box, hah :p
I agree! I would love to do that, just click them away!

Yeah man, it is like a cake. Looks amazing and easy but when you have to make it things change, bam its not so easy. YouTube in my opinion is in most a place where leadership and character really shines for people. Those that follow, literally are overlooked because they aren't unique or passionate about their craft. Now there are hidden gems of course but majority aren't leadership material.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I agree! I would love to do that, just click them away!

Yeah man, it is like a cake. Looks amazing and easy but when you have to make it things change, bam its not so easy. YouTube in my opinion is in most a place where leadership and character really shines for people. Those that follow, literally are overlooked because they aren't unique or passionate about their craft. Now there are hidden gems of course but majority aren't leadership material.
Everyone has different growth rates, and if we manage to take a break at all, good luck starting off with a skewed view to sub ratio! We can always bring that number up again when we're more active, but it's still a bummer sight to see arriving back again :p

There's so many different cakes on youtube, but not everyone shares their secret recipe. We're the ones searching for the answers, and if we find them, we'll make the best cake we can! It's additionally sad that gems get overlooked because of the sheer number of people making videos to this day :eek:

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Everyone has different growth rates, and if we manage to take a break at all, good luck starting off with a skewed view to sub ratio! We can always bring that number up again when we're more active, but it's still a bummer sight to see arriving back again :p

There's so many different cakes on youtube, but not everyone shares their secret recipe. We're the ones searching for the answers, and if we find them, we'll make the best cake we can! It's additionally sad that gems get overlooked because of the sheer number of people making videos to this day :eek:
I am in full agreement here, a lot of gems get overlooked but all we can do is keep up the content and have fun doing it :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am in full agreement here, a lot of gems get overlooked but all we can do is keep up the content and have fun doing it :)
Having a positive mindset can work out in many avenues in life ^^ Hopefully, more people will start to excel more in their field. If they want to get noticed, hard work will be needed!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm tired of fickle and phony people but then again that is nothing new. I have just begun to see that it is very much alive in the digital universe that is Youtube as well.
Honestly, I've seen a lot of people that just visit channels to bolster their own views. I don't mind removing a few comments if it's apparently obvious that they just want you to check them out. Being aware of what's going on can be sucky, especially when we start to wonder who's actually legitimate anymore?