What are you tired of?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What are you tired of?

Whether it's youtube related, or something personal in your life, what are you growing more tired of lately? No matter how trivial, everything can make a huge difference when it effects your daily life.

Time is the worst enemy I've ever faced! I know a variety of people that would kill to have more time to upload videos. Managing our hours can be stressful alongside work, relatives, and other random occurrences.

*Not having time. (Fattmat)
*People that hate others. (riganthor)
*Being old. (Enmoshin)
*Being a slave. (iTsEazi00)
*School. (C-Gaming)
*Drama. (Nordic)
*Being shy. (SLYMusic)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I am tired of anti-bronies and other haters like that, I just can't understand how people can be so narrowminded to think you can decide what someone else can or cannot like.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am tired of anti-bronies and other haters like that, I just can't understand how people can be so narrowminded to think you can decide what someone else can or cannot like.
If it doesn't affect us physically, I don't see the point in being hated for something. Generalizing can be a tad extreme at times too, because people assume the outspoken ones are alike everyone else for a specific group. Even thinking about letting someone be married to another person, why should you control another person's life? It's pure manipulation that only makes them feel better.

Reactions: riganthor

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Being old. I kind of wish I was back in school!

While I was in school, I wanted to be older and work, but now that I am older and that I do kind of "work" I don't want it anymore.

The grass is always greener on the other side. >_<
Hah, I know the feeling. Wishing I was younger to have all the free time in the world again. Yet, I love the knowledge I have now, and to be an awkward young person again, that'd be entirely sucky :p

Reactions: Enmoshin

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Whether it's youtube related, or something personal in your life, what are you growing more tired of lately?

Time is the worst enemy I've ever faced! I know a variety of people that would kill to have more time to upload videos. Managing our hours can be stressful alongside work, relatives, and other random occurrences.
I am tired of being a slave to working my days away, although I do love my career I do wish I had more free time to live. Also, Student Loans are horrible! hahaha

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am tired of being a slave to working my days away, although I do love my career I do wish I had more free time to live. Also, Student Loans are horrible! hahaha
Hah, I know what you mean. My job is decent for working part time, and I get to exercise in the process. Boy, it does make me tired for trying to work on videos though :p I hope that your student loans disappear during some random freak accident though ^^

C-Gaming

Rising User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
I am tired of school, not having the time to upload frequent videos and continue my hobby sucks, that said I have heard a lot of people saying they miss school.... Not sure if I really do want it to end!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am tired of school, not having the time to upload frequent videos and continue my hobby sucks, that said I have heard a lot of people saying they miss school.... Not sure if I really do want it to end!
School would definitely drain anybody, especially taking time away from making videos. I'm not too fond of school since I'm more introverted, but I can see why people miss school too!

Reactions: C-Gaming

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Being old. I kind of wish I was back in school!

While I was in school, I wanted to be older and work, but now that I am older and that I do kind of "work" I don't want it anymore.

The grass is always greener on the other side. >_<

^Exactly the same with me :( Think I'd have a lot more fun at school if I did it all again, knowing what I know now.

Reactions: Enmoshin

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Mainly if anything, my siblings causing drama which effects people I care about, and in turn effecting me. It is getting tiring since it literally is starting to happen on a weekly to monthly basis now -.-.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Mainly if anything, my siblings causing drama which effects people I care about, and in turn effecting me. It is getting tiring since it literally is starting to happen on a weekly to monthly basis now -.-.
Drama is really bothersome at times, and people can be drawn to it like wildfire. It's strange to think how others can be the firestarters. I hope that things go more smoothly for you though Nordic!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heh, agreed. Thanks for the kind words! :)
No problem at all, good things should come to good people ^^
I'm tired of being shy.. BS
Dude, being shy definitely sucked during High School. I was more talkative during Elementary School, but I got progressively less apt to talk when I had a close circle of friends. Once you meet the right people, things start to look up ^^

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hah, I know what you mean. My job is decent for working part time, and I get to exercise in the process. Boy, it does make me tired for trying to work on videos though :p I hope that your student loans disappear during some random freak accident though ^^
Man, I would love for that to happen! I work two jobs full time and still struggle to keep up with them lol. But I have an education and am happy for that :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Man, I would love for that to happen! I work two jobs full time and still struggle to keep up with them lol. But I have an education and am happy for that :)
That's an insane amount of working! It'd be awesome for you to get some recognition for videos you make. It's hard to balance out work, and youtube duties :p

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
That's an insane amount of working! It'd be awesome for you to get some recognition for videos you make. It's hard to balance out work, and youtube duties :p
I agree, and I do YT strictly for fun and enjoyment. I love the social aspects of it and getting to meet new people all over the world. Its awesome and totally worth the work involved. But one day I won't have any student loans and y them my channel will be huge. Plus I'd have to work less and enjoy gaming more. So its kool for now :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I agree, and I do YT strictly for fun and enjoyment. I love the social aspects of it and getting to meet new people all over the world. Its awesome and totally worth the work involved. But one day I won't have any student loans and y them my channel will be huge. Plus I'd have to work less and enjoy gaming more. So its kool for now :)
That's what youtube should be for starting out, having fun :p Too many people are trying to make it a job, which is admirable. Except that it comes off a lot more grubby depending on how they act out on advertising. Seriously, if my internet was better, I'd be meeting different people daily ^^

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
That's what youtube should be for starting out, having fun :p Too many people are trying to make it a job, which is admirable. Except that it comes off a lot more grubby depending on how they act out on advertising. Seriously, if my internet was better, I'd be meeting different people daily ^^
I agree bother! When you start it with the intent on it being a job it really shows in your content, and your fanbase sees that upfront and aren't interested. A lot of big youtuber even have that issue now. You'll see a channel with 900K subs but only 35K views on their videos. Yeah man, meeting people all over the world is really kool!