What's Your Profession?

Animal Corpse

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
I'm one of those people who are bad at taking care of their cars. >>

Usually full time jobs, you gotta work 40 hours a week (at minimum) with no overtime pays. I've had those jobs and it sucked. :( Just wanna go home and stretch you legs, and relax. What do you do specifically where you have to deal with criminals and drunk people?

it's not part of my job , but when i get out really late it becomes dangerous since the center of lisbon gets full with people partying and stuff. The center of Lisbon is surrounded by discos and bars and the urban town's people ( wich a lot of them are criminals ) get to the center as well , so there is this risk you may get assaulted or something if u're seen alone. I drive home but some of those days i just leave my car home and then i come back with cab , depends of the holidays

ViphyleanGaming

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
Taking over a business is pretty nice! You can always make it your passive income if you can get a manager to look over it. :3 Just rack in the dough.

Yeah I plan on trying to do that. Because if I can I can REALLY focus everything on youtube. I'd never have to worry about anything else.

Reactions: Enmoshin

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm one of those people who are bad at taking care of their cars. >>

Usually full time jobs, you gotta work 40 hours a week (at minimum) with no overtime pays. I've had those jobs and it sucked. :( Just wanna go home and stretch you legs, and relax. What do you do specifically where you have to deal with criminals and drunk people?
I'm definitely planning on taking care of my future cars, driving on the weekdays will stack with with the amount of work I have, heh.

Reactions: Enmoshin

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I was a student in spacial design >< up until last week and I work in a photography store in the weekends where I do all the editing of photo's, make ID photographs and help out in the store. In september I'm going to start a study to become an Allround Makeup Artist in a private school so within a year I will be licensed and hopefully chasing my dream...

1-Bit

Rising User
May 1, 2014
Toronto, Canada
YouTube
I used to work as a full time auto detailer at a mitsubishi dealership. I was an chill job. Now I do youtubing, which I actually find to be something really good, since you get to work for yourself. I hope it blossoms into something awesome.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
chef :) and part time fabulous youtube personality person thingy :) haha
Yum! What kind of food do you specialize in?

I used to work as a full time auto detailer at a mitsubishi dealership. I was an chill job. Now I do youtubing, which I actually find to be something really good, since you get to work for yourself. I hope it blossoms into something awesome.
So are you saying you quit your job to be a youtuber? :3

I was a student in spacial design >< up until last week and I work in a photography store in the weekends where I do all the editing of photo's, make ID photographs and help out in the store. In september I'm going to start a study to become an Allround Makeup Artist in a private school so within a year I will be licensed and hopefully chasing my dream...
So... super duper long summer right? :p

My profession is that I teach people how they can grow and develop their YouTube channels. I have my own YouTube channel called HARIBO and this is a channel mainly with tutorials, commentaries and vlogs !!!
Oh nice! That's very cool! :D

I grow vegetables with my dad and sometimes i play guitar and sing in bands. I also study economy, but i don't care about that. Being country boy in Serbia is pretty fun.
I wish I had the patience to grow vegetables... I want my own garden, but I feel like everything would just die. >_<''

Indie Game Developer.
Nice! What company? Or is it under NDA?

it's not part of my job , but when i get out really late it becomes dangerous since the center of lisbon gets full with people partying and stuff. The center of Lisbon is surrounded by discos and bars and the urban town's people ( wich a lot of them are criminals ) get to the center as well , so there is this risk you may get assaulted or something if u're seen alone. I drive home but some of those days i just leave my car home and then i come back with cab , depends of the holidays
Eep! That's scary. I used to live in a college town, and you see a lot of drunk college kids doing crazy shenanigans, and some of my friends even got into a crazy fist fight because some stranger was harassing another girl friend or mine and the boyfriend wasn't very happy about it. But that's as crazy as I've seen it. Being around criminals must be nerve-wracking.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I don't work for a company. I work on projects. I've got multiple projects that I'm working on currently, each project with a different team.
How it works in Indie Game Development is, a couple of people form a team to work on a game project. Each team member has a different skill set that they can contribute to the project, something other than just an idea. For example, programming, art, sound, game design, etc. The team works on the project, and once the game is ready, they sell it and split the profits based on previously decided share.