Gaming whit e's channel introduction story

whit e (whitey)

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi. My name is David or on YouTube, whit e(whitey). I'm an 18 years old 12th grade high schooler and a youtuber from Romania with a high liking for animes, visual novels, mmorpgs and single player games ( and nekomimis - cat girls,....heheh lel.... and yes, yes my gf). I've started YouTube about one year (and half) ago.... because one of my oldest online friends ( check Shinigami_Saiko.. he kinda made me join Freedom also) said that i should give it a go and it could be fun.... and you know what? he was totally right, everything is awesome. At first i started with the game Rappelz and I've uploaded about every week. I can say now after all this time that YouTube is one of the greatest things I've ever done and joining Freedom, approximately half a year ago, surely has helped me to push on.... because apparently not a lot of people are interested in my channel (only 79 it seems) but i am grateful for each and everyone of them, and in some cases i can call them friends. The first though that i had when i started YouTube was: "No matter how hard it is i want to build a community of good, friendly and loyal(loyal in that they watch, comment and show support to the channel) people". That particular thought made me keep going even though sometimes I feel like I don't know why i am doing this because there aren't that many people interacting in the description. In the last 6 or so months I've started to learn more about the psychology and about how should i increase my subscribers(sure i haven't showed any of that research and sure i barely increased my sub number but some people noticed an increase in the quality of the videos, thumbnails and in my "voice", I've started to adapt more to the habit of doing online videos).

In this moment the series that I'm playing right now are Nekopara Vol. 1 , Portal 2, Close Your Eyes and Hearthstone. From time to time i feel like i should upload more than gameplay videos so i upload music videos, basically i take the original music video and recreate it as best as i can in a game(mainly Aion), it is awesome and i highly suggest to take a look at them even if you aren't watching with an intention to subscribe. I plan on bringing more awesome games to my channel like The Witcher, Life is Strange, SW: Knights of the Old Republic, Fairy Fencer F, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Tomb Raider, Just Cause or Legend Of Korra. Even though I have these games on my list I will always love to hear some of what my subscribers want to suggest and I also look on new ways to improve my video making sooooo.... i will listen to everyone that has ideas.

I really hope i will meet some of you that are reading this on my channel. Anyways, have a good one, everyone^^ !!! (BTW, here's my channel if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/user/whitesdimension )