YouTube Tips for Beginners (MUST READ)

WoahDusty

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys what is up #DramaAlert Nation, I'm your host Killer Keemstar, Today I'm going to teach y'all how to get started with YouTube and with the Freedom! Family, Here are some tips for you guys!

1. Make a name that people will remember.
I can't tell you how many people do this when they make a channel on YouTube: YaBoiDusty22910
You should NEVER Do that, people like boogie2988 got lucky.
A good and catchy name would be, for example: WillyTheDabber
People will never forget that name, GUARANTEED.

2. Show people how dedicated you are to YouTube
Like I did in my "YouTube Room Tour" Video,
I show people my setup and what I do for my channel,
Which makes people curious to see more of your content.

3. Respond to ALL Comments, Both Haters and Fans.
Your teachers may say things like: "Don't respond to hate", "Ignore Them", etc.
But, the Hater will keep on attacking,
So just expose him for hating on your videos even though it is helping you grow.
(Haters checking your videos= More views XD)
But, in all, Focus on making content.
In fact, A kid I roasted make multiple accounts and spammed dislikes across my videos for a while,
But ignore them, and they will actually stop.

4. Copyright.
Yes, playing your favorite song in the background will take away your monitization.
So either use Freedom!'s royalty free music,
Or go on NCS's (NoCopyrightSounds) Channel, And use their songs.
Their songs will not get you demonetized, But they will require you to give credit.

5. Do YouTube Goals.
Doing things like "100 more subscribers until my giveaway"
Will increase traffic on your channel and help you grow.
(By the way, if you fake a giveaway, I will personally flag your video and channel.)

Thank you for reading this. This will help your channel out so much!
If you haven't subscribed to Freedom! And Me, Do it now!
Have a good Day/Night!

Sincerely,
WoahDusty
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazylawrence

ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
Off topic but- I remember watching your channel, don't exactly know what- but I guess your name is 'familiar' to me lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As for beginner tips most of them are indeed usefull but in my opinion doing a giveaway when you have 100 subs to make an example doesn't make much difference. In most cases people only sub then for the giveaway and once it is over they are likely to leave so that is something i would wait with till you have a bigger audience :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Some good tips for beginners :) One thing I'd suggest is do your own thing, create new content that hasn't been made before. I see a lot of people watching larger Youtubers and seeing they gets lots of views, so they then create the exact same type of video expecting lots of views.